# Apologies for multiple postings #
SSPNet Summer School on Social Signal Processing IIASS,
Vietri Sul Mare (Italy) - June 3-7, 2013
The SSPNet Summer School on Social Signal Processing aims at
providing an extensive and thorough introduction to this exciting
field at the crossroad between psychology and computing science.
The program will focus on the three main areas covered by Social
Signal Processing: modelling, analysis and synthesis of nonverbal
communication in human-human and human-machine interactions. In
line with the interdisciplinary nature of the domain, the
lectures will cover both computing and cognition science aspects.
includes the following three hours long units:
- Introduction to Social Signal Processing (A.Vinciarelli, U. of
Glasgow and Idiap Research Institute)
- Social Robotics (K.Dautenhahn)
- Communication conduct in co-present interaction (A.Kendon, U.
- Face and Head Behaviour in Human Centered Computing (N.Sebe, U.
- Face Neuro-Cognition (P.Schyns, U. of Glasgow)
- Language and Communication Cognition (J.P. de Ruiter, U. of
- International Benchmarking Campaigns (B.Schuller, TU Munich)
- Human Communication Dynamics (L.-P. Morency, Institute for
Creative Technologies and University of Southern California)
- March 12th, 2013: Deadline for application submission
- March 30th, 2013: Notification of Acceptance
- April 10th, 2013: Registration deadline
A.Vinciarelli, Alessandro.Vinciarelli_(at)_glasgow.ac.uk (U. of
Glasgow and Idiap Research Institute) A.Esposito,
Anna.ESPOSITO_(at)_unina2.it (Seconda Universita' di Napoli and IIASS)
- ELSNET mailing list Elsnet-list_(at)_elsnet.org
- To manage your subscription go to:
[ Search | Events calendar | Deadline calendar