||[ E-CFP ] 2013 European Conference on Computer Supported Cooperative Work (ECSCW): Third Call for Papers
||09 Dec 2012
||04 Feb 2013
||21 Sep 2013
*** Third Call for Papers ***
The 13th European Conference on Computer Supported Cooperative Work (ECSCW 2013)
21-25 September 2013, Paphos, Cyprus
Submission deadline for full papers and notes: 4 February, 2013
General Chair: George Angelos Papadopoulos
Program Chairs: Olav W. Bertelsen and Antonietta Grasso
ECSCW 2013 calls for submissions reporting on investigations into
cooperation in real world settings and designs of innovative
technologies to support collaboration.
ECSCW is interested in cooperative settings in the workplace, in
everyday life, and the civic society, and across boundaries between
these spheres of life.
The conference is soliciting high quality contributions that advance
the state of the art in CSCW:
- empirical studies of work that contribute to the design space,
- novel techniques and technologies,
- enhancement of the conceptual foundations.
In particular, the conference welcomes contributions that focus on:
- Empirical studies of collaboration in settings ranging from work to
civic engagement and everyday life.
- Comparative analyses of empirical studies that contribute to a
deeper understanding of domain specific or more general CSCW principles.
- Empirical studies on the appropriation of innovative technologies.
- Studies on collaborative work in emergent and developing economies.
- Investigations into the usage and design of coordination artefacts as
well as webs of technology (infrastructures).
- New technology-enabled forms of organization and virtual organizing.
- Innovative technologies, applications, or functionality in support of
- Conception, construction and use of CSCW technologies in complex
and demanding settings, like manufacturing, software engineering,
healthcare, care giving, security, and control systems.
- Architectures supporting CSCW technologies with quality requirements,
such as flexibility, tailorability, and adaptability.
- Ubiquitous and mobile computing in collaborative settings: empirical
research of use, studies of integration with other CSCW technologies
- Innovative use of social media to support collective action.
All contributions will be rigorously evaluated in terms of their
novelty,significance, quality, and contribution to the discipline.
Accepted research papers and notes will be included in the
conference proceedings published by Springer and freely
available at the ECSCW website at: www.ecscw.org.
They will also be indexed in and available through the ACM
ECSCW 2013 requires that submissions have not been published previously
and that papers submitted are not under simultaneous review for any
This is not SPAM. If you want to be removed from this list,
please send an email to [announce_(at)_cs.ucy.ac.cy] with the
single word 'remove' in the subject of the email.
- ELSNET mailing list
- To manage your subscription go to:
[ Search | Events calendar | Deadline calendar