Description: Fox Group Consulting provides management consulting and analysis
in information technology, telecommunications and call centres to both telecom
and network manufacturers, service providers and distributed national and
For over twenty-four years, Roberta has been involved in the business
development, planning, design, implementation and management of
telecommunications, call center and network technologies to enhance business
results for major Canadian and International corporations.
Roberta has extensive strategy, management and implementation experience in
voice, data, video and call centre technologies. She has also built and lead
professional services firm and has been responsible for the business unit
growth, practice management, resource and client management of over one hundred
and thirty consulting engagements.
Roberta has participated in the Canadian regulatory environment as a Canadian
Corporate client to the Canadian Radio and Television Commission during the
past fourteen years.
Roberta has regularly participated as faculty and guest lecturer at numerous
colleges and universities in the area of advanced networking technology,
emerging trends and call centres.
She is also sought after as a media contributor for her thought-leadership in
emerging technologies. She is editor and contributor to the monthly FOX FLASH
which is an e-publication on Canadian technology industry trends.
Lastly, Roberta has been recognized by numerous awards and nominations as an
influential thought leader in technology in Canada. In 2002 she won the
Influential Women of York Region - Technology Category. She was recently
selected for the upcoming "Women in the Lead" directory of the top 500 female
board of director candidates and she was also nominated for the 2006
"Canada's Most Powerful Women: Top 100" award.
Education and Qualifications
Fanshawe College, Business Administration & Electronics Engineering Technology
Roberta participates in numerours professional and trade associations such as:
- Member of the Canadian Telecommunications Consultants Association (CTCA
- Women's Executive Network
- Board of Director of the Canadian Telework Association
- Member of the Ontario Chamber of Commerce
- Board of Director of the Markham Board of Trade
- Board of Director of the East Gwillimbury Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the Mount Albert Business Association
- Member of the Canadian Professional Sales Assocation
- Founding member of the York Region Character Community - Business Council
- Founding member of the Canadian Home-Based Business Association