Description: Voice Activated Unified Communications
2629 Foothill Blvd. Suite 336
La Crescenta, CA. 91214
To obtain a position as a Sales Manager, where I can enhance my
management abilities to their fullest, with an organization that is
committed to excellence.
VIRTUOSITY, National Sales Manager Burbank, CA. (03 / 01 - Present)
· Oversee the development of the direct and indirect sales
· Creation of new business alliances to increase services
· Establish and manage resellers and agents.
· Responsible for the overall direction and growth of the
WEBLEY SYSTEMS, INC., Direct Sales Manager Deerfield, IL. (10 / 99
- 03 / 01)
· Train new hires and existing employees on product and sales
· Lead a team of 6 sales associates and responsible for their
· Provide communications consulting services to and directly
responsible for training, implementation and execution of rollout to
· Sell Unified Communications to new and existing businesses.
· Top Sales for boxes sold year to date.
· Top Sales for most companies sold.
· Highest retained accounts.
SCHATTE & ASSOSICATES, Owner Rancho Cucamonga, CA
(8 / 95 - 5 / 97)
· Founded a distribution company that sold business supplies
and services to, small - medium sized businesses.
· Responsible for building new customers from cold calling.
· Marketed services on a tight budget.
· In charge of day to day operations
· Gained experience in negotiating business contracts and in
starting and managing a new business.
SYCAMORE FINANCIAL SERVICES, Loan Consultant, Assistant Manager
Rancho Cucamonga, CA (11 /91 - 7 / 95)
· Generated home loan mortgages from buyers, Realtors,
homeowners and competitive lenders.
· Top Producer within three months of joining firm.
· Consistently exceeded sales quotas.
· Built and managed long term relationships in the real estate
· Assisted in and guided the day to day operations of 6 loan
CITRUS COLLEGE, Glendora, CA
DALE CARNEGIE INSTITUTE
· How to Win Friends and Influence People
· Received Highest Achievement Award.
· Sales and Marketing
· Received numerous sales awards.
TOM HOPKINS SEMINARS
· How to Master The Art of Selling
+ Knowledge in LAN
+ Knowledge in WAN
+ Knowledge in VoIP
+ Knowledge in PBX
+ Knowledge in Centrex Systems
+ Knowledge in Telecommunications
Speaker on telephony at the San Diego Technology Solutions for Small &
Co-Chairman of San Bernardino County Gangs and Drugs Task Force
Steering Committee for Rancho Cucamonga Adopt-A-Wall
Volunteer Work for Fred Jordan Mission
News writer for A.C.T.I.V.E. Bulletin and Windrows Community