| Category: ||E-Job |
| Subject: ||Researcher position, Statistical Machine Translation - Xerox - Grenoble, France |
| From: || |
| Email: ||nicola.cancedda_(on)_xrce.xerox.com |
| Date received: ||05 Jul 2013 |
Researcher, Statistical Machine Translation
The Machine Learning for Document Access and Translation group of
the Xerox Research Centre Europe conducts research in Statistical
Machine Translation and Information Retrieval, Categorization and
Clustering using advanced machine learning methods.
We are opening a position for a researcher with a background in
Statistical Machine Translation to support our participation in
the EU-funded project TransLectures (www.translectures.eu).
Required experience and qualifications:
- PhD in computer science or computational linguistics, with
focus on statistical methods
- Experience with Statistical Machine Translation.
- Good publication record and evidence of implementing systems.
- A good command of English, as well as open-mindedness and the
will to collaborate within a team.
- Acquaintance with Spoken Language Translation is a plus.
Preferred starting date: September 2013
Contract duration: 18 months
Please email your CV and covering letter, with message subject
"Statistical Machine Translation Researcher" to xrce-candidates
and to Nicola.Cancedda at xrce.xerox.com.
XRCE is a highly innovative place and we strongly encourage
publication and interaction with the scientific community.
Job announcement URL:
- ELSNET mailing list Elsnet-list_(at)_elsnet.org
- To manage your subscription go to: