| Category: ||E-Conf |
| Subject: ||Aslib Conference: Translating and the Computer 26 - early registration deadline |
| From: ||Nicole Adamides |
| Email: ||nadamides_(on)_aslib.com |
| Date received: ||06 Oct 2004 |
| Deadline: ||11 Oct 2004 |
| Start date: ||18 Nov 2004 |
A reminder that the Early Bird Discount expires on 11th October!
Aslib Conference: TRANSLATING AND THE COMPUTER 26
18-19 November 2004, London
For the latest programme and booking details please visit:
Professor Tony Hartley (Leeds University) and Daniel Grasmick (SAP AG) will be
the Conference Chairs.
This will be the 26th Conference in the series, and the programme will
include opportunities for discussion, to network and to examine various
products and services at the attached exhibition.
Contributors this year include:
- Michael Barlow, University of Auckland, New Zealand
- Chris Callison-Burch, Linear B Ltd, UK
- Janet Carter-Sigglow, Forschungszentrum Jülich, Germany
- Yves Champollion, France
- Christophe Chenon, GETA, France
- Joanna Drugan, University of Leeds, UK
- Pat Hall, Open University, UK
- Richard Jelinek, The PetaMem Group, Germany/Czech Republic
- Andrew and Jurek Nedoma, Lido-Lang Technical Translations, Poland
- Sharon O'Brien, Dublin City University, Ireland
- Mirko Plitt, Autodesk, Switzerland
- Celia Rico and Enrique Torrejon, Universidad Europea de Madrid, Spain
- Johann Roturier, Dublin City University, Ireland
- Ace J. Sarich, Marine Accoustics Inc., USA
- Reinhard Schäler, University of Limerick, Ireland
- Hanspeter Sigrist, Germany
Sponsor: StorePoint International Ltd.
Confirmed Exhibtors: StorePoint International Ltd., Grant and Cutler Ltd., RWS
Group, PASS Engineering, SDL, Language Technology Centre Ltd.
Supported by BCS Natural Language Translation Specialist Group, EAMT, IAMT,
ITI, IoL and TILP.
Special rates are offered to members of the supporting organisations; those
who are working at academic institutions and those who are full time
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Nicole Adamides, ASLIB Training
Aslib/IMI, Temple Chambers, 3-7 Temple Avenue, London, EC4Y 0HP
Tel: +44 (0)20 7583 8900 Fax: +44 (0)20 7583 8401 www.aslib.com
Elsnet-list mailing list