| Category: ||E-Conf |
| Subject: ||MICAI 2013 - Artificial Intelligence / NLP - Springer LNAI - Mexico |
| From: || |
| Email: ||cfp2013_(on)_gelbukh.com |
| Date received: ||26 May 2013 |
| Start date: ||24 Nov 2013 |
MICAI-2013 with NLP track
12th Mexican Intern. Conf. on ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE, NLP track
November 24 to 30, 2013
Publication: Springer LNAI (EI, ISI), IEEE, selected papers JCR journals
Submission: July 25
== GENERAL INFORMATION
Topics: track: all NLP areas, conf: all areas of Artificial Intelligence.
Workshops. Tutorials. Doctoral Consortium. Best papers awards.
Keynotes: NLP and Cognitive Science-related talks by:
- Erik Cambria, NUS: "SenticNet: Helping Machines to Learn, Leverage, Love"
- Maria Vargas-Vera: "Multi-Agent Ontology Mapping for the Semantic Web"
- Newton Howard, MIT, USA: "Rethinking Artificial Intelligence"
- Amir Hussain, U. of Stirling, UK: "Towards Multi-modal Cognitive Systems"
- Ildar Batyrshin, IMP, Mexico: "Time Series Shape Association Measures"
Springer LNAI (EI, ISI); special issues of journals including ISI JCR.
Special session: IEEE CPS (anticipated).
Workshops: see the respective calls for papers.
== VENUE AND TOURS
Venue: Mexico City. Cultural program and tours:
Pre-Hispanic city of Teotihuacan, world's largest anthropology museum.
== CALL FOR WORKSHOPS and TUTORIALS
Submit your workshop or tutorial proposal, see the calls on the webpage.
ELSNET Arabic mailing list
To manage your subscription go to: