| Category: ||E-Conf |
| Subject: ||Translating and the Computer |
| From: || |
| Email: ||nadamides_(on)_aslib.com |
| Date received: ||14 Nov 2003 |
| Start date: ||20 Nov 2003 |
There's still time to book into this year's Aslib conference! This will
be the 25th annual conference and has an exciting programme to offer!
Translating and the Computer 25 - Conference and Exhibition
Thursday 20- Friday 21 November 2003, Commonwealth Institute,
The conference is supported by BCS, EAMT, IAMT, ITI and IoL.
For the latest programme and exhibitors, please visit:
- Sylvia Ball, European Parliament
- Pernilla Danielsson, University of Birmingham, UK
- Yves Champollion, France
- Dr Imelda P. de Castro, AB Translation Services, De La Salle
- Daniel Gervais, MultiCorpora R&D Inc., Canada
- Luc Huygh, Euroscript, Luxembourg
- JosuKa Diaz Labrador, Universidad de Deusto, Spain
- Dr Minako O'Hagan, Dublin University, Ireland
- Professor Reinhard Schaler, University of Limerick, Ireland
- Adriane Rinsche, Language Technology Centre, Ltd., UK
- Anja Rutten, Conference Interpreter, Germany
- Ross Smith, Translation Service, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Spain
- Jaap van der Meer, Cross Language, Belgium
- Andrzej Zydron, XML - Intl Ltd.UK
Special rates are offered to those who are working at academic
institutions and those who are full time students.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please do not
hesitate to contact me.
Nicole Adamides, ASLIB Training
Aslib/IMI, Temple Chambers, 3-7 Temple Avenue, London, EC4Y 0HP
Tel: +44 (0)20 7583 8900 Fax: +44 (0)20 7583 8401