| Category: ||E-Job |
| Subject: ||Researcher position, Statistical Machine Translation - Xerox - Grenoble, France |
| From: || |
| Email: ||Marc.Dymetman_(on)_xrce.xerox.com |
| Date received: ||10 Sep 2013 |
Researcher, Statistical Machine Translation
The Machine Learning for Document Access and Translation group of
the Xerox Research Centre Europe conducts research in Statistical
Machine Translation and Information Retrieval, Categorization and
Clustering using advanced machine learning methods.
We are opening a position for a researcher with a background in
Statistical Machine Translation to support our participation in
the EU-funded project TransLectures (www.translectures.eu). Our
main focus in the project is in domain adaptation and incremental
techniques for video-lectures translation.
Required experience and qualifications:
- PhD in computer science or computational linguistics, with
- Experience with Statistical Machine Translation.
- Good publication record and evidence of implementing systems.
- A good command of English, as well as open-mindedness and the
to collaborate within a team.
- Acquaintance with Spoken Language Translation is a plus
Preferred starting date: October 2013 or soon after
Contract duration: 18 months
Application instructions: lease email your CV and covering
letter, with message subject "Statistical Machine Translation
Researcher" to xrce-candidates and to Marc.Dymetman at
(Note: senior researchers are also welcome to contact us)
XRCE is a highly innovative place and we strongly encourage
publication and interaction with the scientific community.
Job announcement URL:
- ELSNET mailing list Elsnet-list_(at)_elsnet.org
- To manage your subscription go to: