| Category: ||E-CFP |
| Subject: ||Grammars Special Issue Announcement |
| From: ||Menno van Zaanen |
| Email: ||M.M.vanZaanen_(on)_uvt.nl |
| Date received: ||20 Mar 2003 |
| Deadline: ||01 May 2003 |
Call For Papers
Special Issue on
to be published in
a Kluwer journal of Mathematical Research
on Formal and Natural Languages
Guest editors: P. Adriaans, H. Fernau, C. de la Higuera, M. van Zaanen
* Manuscript submissions: 1 May 2003
* Referee comments sent back by: 1 October 2003
* Revised manuscripts due: 1 November 2003
* Notification of acceptance: 1 December 2003
* Final manuscripts due: 1 January 2004
* Issue will appear: May 2004.
Manuscripts can be sent, preferrably electronically, to either of the
editors of the special issue:
* Pieter Adriaans <Pieter.Adriaans_(on)_ps.net>
* Henning Fernau <fernau_(on)_cs.newcastle.edu.au>
* Colin de la Higuera <Colin.Delahiguera_(on)_uni
* Menno van Zaanen <mvzaanen_(on)_uvt.nl>
Manuscripts based on papers submitted to ICGI meetings are welcome.
According to copyright policy, they must be considerably different
from the version published in ICGI proceedings.
Aims & Scope of GRAMMARS:
GRAMMARS is an international forum for the dissemination of high-level
original research in the intersection between
mathematical/computational linguistics and formal language theory. The
journal is based on the fact that a certain gap exists between
linguists---trying to find adequate formal tools for natural language
description and computer scientists---often unconcerned with the
descriptive applicability of the generative devices they design.
The aim of the journal is to bring both communities together and to
provide a platform for discussion.
Details can be checked at:
------------------------------- And all dared to brave unknown terrors,
- Menno van Zaanen - to do mighty deeds, to boldly split
- mvzaanen_(on)_uvt.nl -
infinitives that no man had split before.
en - -Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy