ELSNET is the European Network of Excellence in Human Language
Technologies, funded by the European Communities' HLT Programme.
ELSNET's objective is to bring together the key players in
language and speech technology, both in industry and in academia.
To encourage interdisciplinary co-operation ELSNET organises a
variety of events and services to the language and speech
community, such as:
- Summer schools and courses on topics related to NL and
- Innovative actions in the field on language and speech
- Pilot studies, initiation of new projects.
- The bi-monthly newsletter ELSNews, the web site,
ELSNET's electronic mailing list.
- Books and survey reports.
- Collection of training materials.
or coming events supported by ELSNET
Interdisciplinary Summer School, Workshop, and Round Table in Computational Linguistics
Reversing Language Shift: How to Re-awaken a Language Tradition
Page last modified 27-02-2014