Guidelines for Workshop Papers
Instructions for authors of final workshop papers
- Formatting guidelines for final papers will be the same as
for the main conference. They can be found at http://www.limsi.fr/Recherche/CORVAL/eacl03/paper_camera-ready_eacl03.html
- Size of submissions: 8 pages all-in.
- Submission will be different in that authors send their
submissions in electronic form only, and they send
them to the organiser of their workshop, i.e.
not to Patrick Paroubek.
- All authors have to complete and sign a Copyright Transfer
Agreement (CTA), which can be found at http://www.limsi.fr/Recherche/CORVAL/eacl03/copyright.html
- CTAs have to be sent to the workshop organisers
- Submission deadline of final papers to the workshop
organisers is Feb 13, 2003.
- Workshop organisers are the main contact point for
- You will find name and email of your workshop's organiser in
the notification of acceptance of your paper.