Apologies for multiple cross-posting.
Looking for MT Researcher or Computational Linguist with
background in Statistical Machine Translation for a project which
is carried out at European Institution in Luxembourg.
Required experience and qualifications:
- PhD or MSc Diploma in computational linguistics or computer
science with excellent knowledge of Machine Translation and/or
Machine Learning for Natural Language Processing;
- Familiarity with state-of-the art approaches to SMT;
-Experience with RBMT would be desirable.
- Excellent drafting and documentation skills in English.
Familiarity with additional EU languages would be a strong
- Experience in designing and running large-scale experiments and
managing large data sets. Familiarity with multilingual corpora
would be a plus;
- Good programming skills in scripting languages like Perl or
- Programming skills in Java or C++ would be a strong plus.
Further information can be requested by contacting
Dr. Najeh HAJLAOUI Project Manager for Machine Translation
Najeh.Hajlaoui_(at)_gmail.com +352 661118050
- ELSNET mailing list Elsnet-list_(at)_elsnet.org
- To manage your subscription go to: